BEER, FOOD, & FUN!
The Colorado Springs Technology Incubator and High Altitude Investors (HAI), an organization of accredited investors, will host MashUp on Wednesday, November 20, at the Bristol Brewery in the historic Ivywild School. MashUp brings together entrepreneurs, peers, investors, job seekers, and relevant parties in a great environment with fun people. New entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to meet experienced investors and entrepreneurs, and grow their business network. MashUp is free and open to the public. Everyone is welcome!
“MashUp is not just about connecting with a lot of people, but with the right people. By vetting out quality mentors and investors, MashUp provides entrepreneurs with the opportunity to connect with high caliber people with ‘been there, done that’ experience who are committed to their success.” - Chris Blees, Co-Chairman of HAI
WHEN. Wednesday, Nov. 20, 5:30-7:30 PM
WHERE. Bristol Brewing Company @ the Ivywild School, 1604 S. Cascade Avenue, Colorado Springs
RSVP. Space is limited and registration is required. Please RSVP to
or 719.685.7877 x100
Who Should Attend?
- Entrepreneurs & entrepreneur wannabes
- Investors (accredited or non-accredited investors who are curious about investing in startup companies)
- Job seekers interested in working for startups
- Anyone with substantial business or technology experience who would like to mentor entrepreneurs.
- Community leaders interested in learning about & supporting our region's entrepreneurs
5:30-6:00 Noshing & mingling
6:00-6:30 Official MashUp kick-off, featuring investors & special guest
6:30-6:50 Living the life: 2 entrepreneurs will tell their startup stories
Want to present at our next MashUp? Please drop us a line:
See you at the Bristol Brewing Company for "Peace, Love, & Local Beer!"